CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Please pray

We are asking that you please pray for our babies. Isaiah has been having a runny nose and not sleeping the best, which is hard on momma when she is already up with a baby. Bella started last night with a bad cold. She is so full of junk she has trouble breathing and gags, causing her to spit up most of her bottle. She also can't be laid in her crib, even though she is on a wedge with a big quilt under it to prop her more. My mom stayed last night so I could sleep. She spent the night on the recliner with Bella and got maybe an hour of sleep. So I am thinking my night will be the same tonight. I put vicks on myself so she can breathe it in too.
I am so thankful for my mom because I also have a cold and sinus problems, so getting a night of sleep did me well. I am also having complications from stopping nursing so I need to call the Dr tomorrow for an antibiotic, so I don't become very sick. My mom is the best and I am so thankful for her and all her help. She also helped me get ready for church and came back tonight and bathed Isaiah and held Bella for a while since she needs to be upright, for her reflux and her stuffiness. Of course, dad came too and kept Isaiah entertained for a while.
So in this busy time of year, we ask for extra prayer. Especially since we are searching for a job, needing to sell the house and packing up.
May God bless all of you during this Christmas season and keep you safe and healthy!

0 comments: