CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bella Joy

On October 27 around midnight, I woke up to my water breaking. I called the midwife and she told me to go ahead to the hospital. I called my parents so someone could come stay with Isaiah. We arrived at the hospital around 1am. By 3am, I wasn't having regular contractions, so the midwife gave me the option to go and get a good night of sleep, or we could speed things up and get it over with. I chose to get it over with. Around 4am, I recieved pitocin to move things along. By 6 I was getting an epidural, which took 3 attempts to get. I was starting to get worried, plus I was having bad side effects from being poked in the spine 3 times and almost passed out. After successfully getting the epidural, I wa able to relax a little. By 730am my mom arrived. My dad had come to stay with Isaiah. At 837am on October 28th our sweet little girl joined our family. Bella Joy has been a joy to us. Her name means beautiful. She truly is beautiful to us. She has been a wonderful baby so far. She nurses well, which is a relief to momma and she is sleeping well. She has only been up 1 or 2 times a night the 2 nights we have been home already. Such a difference from Isaiah. She rarely cries and is so content. We are so thankful for being blessed by God with such a precious little girl.

0 comments: