CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Countertops

My wonderful husband has been working his tail off to get my kitchen countertops all finished. He did concrete that we dyed red to go with the kitchen. Yesterday my dad, a close friend and Andy put in this last part. I helped a little because it weighs so much. The piece with the sink is one big piece and Andy pours them outside in a mold he makes and then carries them in the house. This one did crack a little, but can easily be fixed, plus it gives it character. I love my kitchen and will enjoy it the few months that we will live here yet. I love my husband so much and appreciate all the effort he puts into everything, while also being a little sleep deprived. He has taken over most of Isaiah's morning care while I am feeding Bella, which is a great help to me. And he is still going to the office some days, even though we have vacation now. But he wants to make sure things are getting done that need done for ministry to happen.

Isaiah loves to show off the countertops to everyone that comes. He knows that daddy worked hard to do them.
A close up. It still needs to be sanded and washed up and sealed, so it will be shinier. But you get the general idea.
I LOVE YOU ANDY!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: