CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Lizards

Yesterday I went to our local re-run store, which is secondhand stuff that is very nice. Some is even brand new with tags still on it. I wanted to look for some things for the baby and they start putting winter stuff out in July. Isaiah was so good while momma shopped and shopped. (I got 12 outfits for $40!) He saw these lizards and wanted them. They are stretchy and weird feeling. Since he was so good I told him he could pick out a toy and he picked the lizards. The whole way home he studied them and squeezed them and at some points, I would see him shiver and shudder. Made me crack up!
Anyways, this morning, he couldn't wait to play with his lizards. He was up a little earlier than usual and ran to the lizards. He was so proud to show them to me, so I told him I needed his picture. This picture just captures the pure pride he has in these lizards. He even sleeps with one or two of them. As long as there are never real ones!

1 comments:

Brokopp said...

You have to bring him to visit -- there are LOTS of lizards here to play with! :)