CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Blueberry Pancakes

I went blueberry picking this past week, so we are enjoying them so much. Well, Isaiah is! I have a huge bowl in the fridge and I keep a little bowl of washed ones on the counter so we can eat them all day long. This morning I made Isaiah and I blueberry pancakes. Isaiah slept in until 8:50 so he only had time to tell daddy bye. Praying for his pancakes. (Ok, this ones is posed since he is almost done, but he prays when we tell him he needs to and he knows as soon as he gets in his high chair that he has to pray.)
When I asked Isaiah if his blueberry pancakes were good, he shook his head yes for me. He was cheesin' it up for the camera.

1 comments:

Borbe Bunch said...

Hi Erica!!!
Just wanted to stop by and say HI :)
I am sooo super excited that you are having girl, how fun! I LOVE girls...my boys of course too :)
I am so happy for you and pray that you continue to feel good and she grows big and strong!
We will welcome our little man in three days....we are so very excited, ready to snuggle him, on the outside of my belly :)
Much love and blessings!
Liz for the Bunch....your little man is getting so big, time flys, what a blessing :)