CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hiding

My dear son is daily teaching me the importance of hiding. Hiding God's Word in my heart, that is. He has a little ride on pooh-mobile, from his cousin Sammy, and the seat lifts up. I have realized that it has become his little "hiding" place. When I can't find his sippy cup or something I need from a drawer, I go on a hunt for the pooh-mobile, lift up the little seat, and sure enough, there it is. I want my life to be a "hunt" for God to hide His Word in my heart. I pray that Isaiah also learns this. He has such a special touch with people. He can make someone smile with his sweetness and he loves it. He loves all things and shows that by hugging. He even hugs his sippy cup. I pray that he is always thankful for what God has given him. And the funniest thing is when he smells or kisses feet. That makes me think of what a servant he is being. I am constantly reminded of Jesus washing the disciples feet when I see my baby boy. It makes me heart smile.

Father, please give my sweet Isaiah
the wonderful gift of your love. May
he be an encouragement to everyone
he meets. May he not keep your Word
to himself, but share it with all he meets.
Help Andy and I to be good parents who
show him Your love and salvation.

0 comments: