CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

15 month check-up

This is Isaiah last night 1/16 after being at the Dr's for his 15 month check-up. He did have 3 bandaides, but had gotten one off. They do them in his arm now that he walks, so his legs aren't sore. I'm thinking the legs would be better. He did great! Cried at first, but took a great nap and was wired. We got another pic of him when he escaped before his bath. But didn't think I should post it, so if you want to see it I can email it if you ask me. It is too cute! You can see why one of his nicknames is "Streaker".
Isaiah weighed 27lbs 4oz and was 32 inches tall. He is in the 90th % for weight and 85th% for height. My baby isn't so little anymore. Andy and I are thinking of talking to the Dr in March when I go about fertility meds again and hopefully getting them started by spring/summer. That is my plan at least.
Enjoy my bathing beauty!

1 comments:

Joy said...

AHHH! Look at that face...poor baby.