CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 02, 2009

John Deere kids

The other day, my parents watched the kids so some wonderful friends could take us to Outback for dinner. (Yummy cheese fries!) Since they were going to Nana and Pap-pap's, I got out the John Deere hats to put on the kids. This was Bella in hers. I love her little chubby cheeks and crooked smile! While Bella was sleeping, Isaiah put on his hat and put the little hat on Bruno. Bruno put his paw up and swiped it off, so Isaiah did the same with his. Then he giggled and giggled. He put it back on Bruno and kept saying "off, off, off" then attempted to bring Bruno's paw up to swipe it off again. It was so funny! Isaiah let me take a picture of him and Bruno, but we were never able to get a pic of him and Bella. My mom managed one with Pap-pap, but Bella is crying and Isaiah is looking away. So here is Isaiah looking so cute with Bruno!



1 comments:

Brokopp said...

I find it highly offensive that you would have the audacity to boast about the fact that you were able to indulge in Outback cheese fries and all of it's heavenliness, knowing full well that your cheesefries-deprived sister-in-law reads your blogs.....
It'll take awhile, but I think I'll be able to forgive you. Someday.