CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Boasting

I just have to boast to my wonderful sister-in-law Meredith that we are again going to Outback and going to indulge in lucious cheese fries. With their salty, savory yumminess and the dressing adding that little kick, we will be enjoying them tremendously! (You have to read the comment from my lasy post to understand why I am writing this). My cousin is in State College working for 2 weeks with a vet (she graduates from the University of Illinois in May as a vet, go Tanya!) so we are going to meet her in the evening for dinner. It will be her first time meeting Bella. So Andy picked Outback to meet. I just wanted Meredith to know that we will enjoy them for her, as an extension of her birthday, which she celebrated today! Sorry we couldn't be with you, but you moved so far away and deprived the kids of their wonderful Auntie Mer and Uncle Tim! :) We sure do miss you!

1 comments:

Brokopp said...

ha ha, very funny Erica.... now if you'll excuse me, I must go clean up my puddle of drool from reading your cruel, very detailed description of that heavenly appetizer....