CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why all the babies?


Why all the babies, you may ask? Well, they are so cute and face it, they put a smile on your face! But more importantly, because our family is expanding! That's right, Baby Brokopp #2 is on the way and due to arrive November 10th, 2008. I am 7 weeks and 1 day today. We had an ultrasound today and everything is looking great! I had to see the heartbeat before we let people know. So, this was quite unexpected and came as a great surprise to us. I was getting ready to start up some medication for fertility, but I kept feeling sick, so I kept putting off taking it since it gives some not so nice side effects. Well, when the sickness wouldn't go away, I started to wonder. Imagine my surprise when there were 2 lines! So, we are thankful that we didn't have to take meds. I am not as sick as I was with Isaiah, which is a blessing. I just love my nap times when Isaiah naps. So, we are praising God for this unexpected miracle and look forward to seeing him or her grow.
Most importantly, pray that Isaiah will adjust well. He will turn 2 a month before the baby is due. So also pray for me to handle the 2's well and a new baby. And that this pregnancy will go well with no blood pressure problems to interfere with Isaiah's care.
Above is a picture of our little growing one.

4 comments:

Jay and Jamie Dalton said...

We're so excited for you!!! Please keep us posted on your pregnancy! Isaiah will be a great BIG BROTHER!!!

Jamie

Kathleen said...

LOVE your background! So cute! CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one!

Jay and Jamie Dalton said...

I have TAGGED you ... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.