CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Minus 20

No that is not the weather here, thank the Lord! That is how much weight I have lost since January. I started up my weight watchers. I got some books off of ebay before I got pregnant with Isaiah and I just do it on my own. So I am proud of myself. I decided I wouldn't brag until I lost 20 pounds, so I finally acheived it.

Friday I was diagnosed with pneumonia and pharyngitis, so I have been miserable. The antibiotics have given me some not so nice side effects. I also have a sore throat and some vomiting because I do that when I cough too much. Andy always says "breathe through your nose", but it doesn't help. Thankfully we have parents who are more than willing to jump in. My parents kept Isaiah last night and today. My mom will be back in the morning to take Isaiah to church since I am not going. I don't want to spread my germs or pick up any new ones. Otherwise, nothing new here.

1 comments:

Jay and Jamie Dalton said...

I'm so excited for you! I understand how hard it is to lose the weight, and your determination has paid off. Be PROUD of yourself! Take care!

Jamie