CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Jamie, so here are some things about me.

I am : tired
I think: my house should be cleaner
I know: I am a child of the King
I want: to know if this baby is a boy or girl. It is driving me nuts already! :)
I have : the best family
I wish: I could provide more for my husband
I hate: ignorance
I miss: being a paramedic and hanging with my guys
I fear: losing my kids
I feel: for hurting people
I hear : my dryer running
I smell: spring air
I crave: banana cake (so I made myself one, YUMMY!)
I search: for truth
I wonder: what I'll die from
I regret: not meeting Andy sooner
I love: tight hugs and sloppy kisses from Isaiah
I ache: for the hurts he will go through in life
I care: too much
I always : want to be right
I am not: an organizer
I believe: in an Almighty God
I dance: with Isaiah
I sing: all the time
I cry: at anything
I don’t always: do my devotions
I fight: for what I believe in
I write: less than I should
I win: at nothing
I lose: at everything
I never: give up
I confuse: lots of people
I listen: to those around me
I can usually be found: playing with Isaiah
I am scared: of moving away from family
I need: to be shown love
I am happy about: my life
I think: I'm glad this is over. Way too much thinking!

0 comments: