CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Lovin' my babies

Everyone must think I am a horrible mother since I only have pictures of Bella. But I promise that I try to get Isaiah's picture, but he is into saying no and running from me when I try to get one. Especially if it is with his sister. Not sure why, because he loves her all up. My mom manages to bribe him with money to get a quick picture, but he usually only lets her get one, unless she offers more money. He isn't a dumb kid! He loves to put money in his piggy bank. When my dad comes, Isaiah will do a dropping motion and say "pop, pop" and then oink like a pig. We figured out he wants money from pap-pap. But he always wants for Bella's bank too, so he does share with her. But it is hilarious when he does it. My little boy is growing up so fast! Hopefully he will let me get some cute pics of him. But it might be a while. I have my surgery this Friday, so I will be out of commission for a while. Thank the Lord for a wonderful mom who is taking off work and a mother-in-law who offered to come up and help if I need. So I will spend the weekend laying in bed and maybe catching up on some sleep. (Bella has been a stinker with sleeping lately). My sister and her hubby are also coming in for the weekend, so there will be lots of help. I can't lift the kiddos until the following week, so that is mainly what I need help for.
So keep us in your prayers if you think of us. We appreciate it and I will keep the pictures coming as much as I can!

0 comments: