CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Home and well

I am home and well after my surgery. I have very little pain except if I move a lot, even then it is just uncomfortable. Dr. Donato said everything went well and I have no scar tissue from the other surgery he did a few years ago. My biggest complaint is a very sore throat from the breathing tube. After surgery, I was very nauseated for a while. After 2 rounds of drugs, I finally got through that. I am home and my mom is helping take care of the kids. Isaiah and daddy are playing. Both kids are very sick. Bella is on amoxicillin and Isaiah is on azithromycin and prednisone. It was a looooong night with both of them. Please pray for them as whining is the common theme in our house and momma can't lift any kids until Sun for Bella and Tues for Isaiah. Momma and daddy are exhausted, but glad for wonderful family that prays non stop and helps care for us!

0 comments: