CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thankfullness

Today, on my 28th birthday, I am so thankful for my family. I have a wonderful husband who provides for me and the kiddos and loves us so much. He is so wonderful with Isaiah, especially playing cars. I thank God that Andy is in my life.
I love my sweet little boy Isaiah. His smile, kisses and hugs brighten my day. I know he loves me by the way he runs behind me and squeezes my legs like there is no tomorrow, or the continuous kisses he gives me after his bath and I am trying to dress him. I prasie God for the gift of Isaiah.
And our sweet baby girl. My beautiful happiness! I can't wait to meet her and love her. Isaiah will be such a good brother to her.
For all these things, I thank God for blessing me!

0 comments: