CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby girl

Yesterday I had an ultrasound to get an idea of the baby's weight since I am dealing with the diet control diabetes thing. Grandma went along with us which helped since Isaiah gets scared when momma has to get on the bed.
Baby girl is doing well. She is still a girl! I had to confirm that since we have so much pink and purple now. She is just under 5 pounds and growing well. I have only gained about 14 pounds, so I am excited about that. The neatest thing was that the sonographer showed us her hair on her head. You could see it floating in the fluid. So cute! Maybe she will have a head full. Isaiah just had fuzz. But it was amazing to us to see it! She is also in the exact position to be delivered and very low, which the sonographer was surprised about. He thought I only had a month until she arrived, but when I said 7-8 weeks, he was surprised. Not sure what that means. Maybe she will arrive early or else my bladder will just suffer for another 7 weeks of being squashed! Anyways, he is hoping to get a profile shot of her at one of the ultrasounds.
Starting Sept 29th, I have to go for weekly ultrasounds and non stress tests. It is just routine with gestational diabetes. But it will be taking up 2 of my afternoons, plus I still have OB appt's in there as well. So 3 days a week I will be going to the Dr or hospital. Pray that all goes well and doesn't interfere with Andy's work schedule. It is easier for me to go by myself and not drag Isaiah along to be bored, crazy or scared.
So before we know it, we will be welcoming our sweet baby girl and everyone will know her name. (If she has one by then!)

0 comments: