CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Winding down

Isaiah watches a show called Hi-5 everyday before nap time. It is real people with singing, dancing, story-telling and using their imaginations. He loves it! He dances and does high 5's when it comes on. Today, he was getting pretty sleepy and lounging. I use this as wind down time before nap time. He actually isn't sleeping in the bottom picture, but it looks like it and is so sweet. He just closed his eyes when I snapped the picture. But I thought it was so precious since he would never fall asleep if not put in his bed.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joy said...

Oh my goodness, he is just to adorable.

Brokopp said...

Thank you for posting pictures! Today we have been able to get our internet working, although it quits at any moment unexpectedly, but I finally got to catch up on your blogs. I can't believe how big Isaiah is -- it makes me so sad I'm missing him growing up! Please keep posting pictures -- love them!
By the way, crazy story about Bruno -- so glad he wasn't seriously injured!
By the way again, I saw the cutest little girl african outfits at the marche yesterday.... just throwing that out there.... :)