CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Big Boy

Isaiah is growing right up. Today I finally got the little potty out and cleaned it up to try him out on it. My friend started her little guy around 9 months and by 18-20 months, he was pretty well potty trained. He isn't 2 yet and wears big boy undies most of the time. Yeah Jacob!
So I have been putting it off every day and today I finally did it. After his morning nap we sat on it and he thought it was pretty cool, especially banging his wooden blocks together while sitting there. But nothing happened before he was READY to get up. So I was a little bummed, but reminded myself it was only the first time.
After lunch he needed his clothes changed after making a mess so I decided to give the potty another try. He not only went pee-pee, but also pooped! I was so proud! I can't believe how big he is getting. He read a book and loved sitting there. So hopefully we can get this thing going!
I will try to post pics of how cute he is sitting there. If I ever get any!

0 comments: