CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day


Here are pictures from my first "physical" Mother's Day. Last year was exciting, but this year topped it all by actually having my little man to hug and love. What a wonderful day it was! I was up before Isaiah to get ready for church. From exiting the shower, I heard the sweet sounds of my little boy, talking, squealing and playing with his toys. What a sound to a momma's ears. He is the reason for this day. Without him, Mother's Day wouldn't have special meaning, except for honoring my mother and mother-in-law. So now, no matter what happens in this life, I am a mother. God has given me this high calling that I can only succeed in if I trust in Him. He has given me my precious son Isaiah to grow in this life. I am forever thankful for that!

0 comments: