CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mini vacation

We just returned from a little vacation to Andy's sisters in York. We left Wed and came back Sat. Just enough to get away for a few days and for Isaiah to be spoiled by Auntie Joy! Hopefully this week, I will get pics up. Isaiah played at a few parks while we were there. Daddy and Aunt Joy did most of the work since momma is so tired and worn out. We know why! I also did not do so well with my glucose tests. I failed the 1 hour and had to do the 3 hour. While away I called the OB office to find out the results. I was a little high on 2 of the blood draws, so I am being referred to the diabetes center. Not sure what is involved, but the nurse said it wasn't a Dr, so I am assuming it will just be a diet control thing. And I love my sweets! Actually I am eating healthier with this pregnancy than I ever did with Isaiah. I was fine with Isaiah, even passing the 1 hour. So I am paranoid and have realized that is why I am so sluggish and tired and probably even cranky!
Well hope to write more this week! Keep us in your prayers!

1 comments:

Jay and Jamie Dalton said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you're doing well! Tell everyone we said hello.

Jamie