CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grace

Grace...That is not the name of our next baby, but the name that Andy calls me because I am so, well, graceful! These are pictures of our next little bundle. We are still unsure of the sex. In another 3-4 weeks we will know. On Sunday evening, I fell out of Andy's truck, backwards. I know, graceful! In my defense, the running boards were wet and I was wearing dress shoes, so my shoe slipped when I stepped up and down I went. The only thing hurting is my tailbone. I hit the running board and then Wegman's parking lot. My OB wanted to be safe and have an ultrasound, so these are it. The baby was bundled into a little ball, so even if the sonographer could tell the sex, he wouldn't have been able to since the little one wouldn't cooperate. Of course, Andy's response was that s/he is afraid of getting bounced around again. Anyways, we are doing fine. I am very sore, but know it will pass in time. Please pray that the little one cooperates when we do have the ultrasound. I really want to know the sex of this little one. So enjoy our bundled ball, who weighs a whopping 5oz! Yeah!
P.S. The name will be kept a secret until s/he makes their grand entrance into this world. Just in case anyone was wondering. It sure made it fun with Isaiah. No one guessed even though they knew it was a Bible name. We are not even sure yet with this one. I have names, but daddy doesn't want to talk about any until we know the sex.

0 comments: