CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Jamie to place 7 random facts about myself that no ones knows. So I am finally (sorry Jamie) getting around to it. I am all ready for church, waiting for Isaiah to get up. What a late sleeper today!

1. I love to sing when I am alone
2. I'm not sure if I want more kids. (I do, but yet I don't)
3. I can't balance a checkbook
4. I hate to clean
5. I actually like to do dishes
6. I don't do my devotions as often as I should
7. I miss being a paramedic, even though I love staying home, I wish I was still doing it.

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Erica,

I'm Katy...ICA classmate to Andy many moons ago. I've enjoyed perusing your blog and seeing pictures of your precious gift! I know he is such a joy to you and Andy!

As for your "Tagged" post, right there with you on #s 4 and 6!