CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

To my wonderful husband

We just returned from a wonderful family vacation at Myrtle Beach. It was wonderful to get away from everything and spend time together. Having Aunt Joy (Andy's sister) go with us was a double treat. Isaiah sure misses being spoiled now that we are back home.

I want to thank my husband for being so wonderful that I can stay at home with Isaiah and he still takes me on vacation, even though he is the one who does all the hard work. I appreciate all that you do babe and am so proud to call you my husband, partner, wonderful father and best friend. I love being beside you through it all, even when it gets rough. I can't wait to grow old with you and spend many more family vacations with you. Thank you for treating me like a queen! Our wonderful little family!

The following posts are different pictures of our vacation. There is some video of Isaiah on the beach and in the water that I hope to post at some point. Whenever I figure out how to get it from the camcorder hard drive to the computer hard drive. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Is this a proud mother and wife or what? This is great. The world needs more families as such.