CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 06, 2007

What happens at Nana's, stays at Nana's



Isaiah is not allowed to play with the TV remote, but I always find him fascinated by it. I recently learned that he has a "play" remote at Nana and Pap-pap's. He is so proud that he can play with it.
Yesterday I was making tomato soup and went to check on it, leaving Isaiah barricaded in the living room, so not to get splashed by anything hot. I found it very quiet and went to check on him. He had the TV remote and was sqeezing the living daylights out of it. The TV was going crazy so I said "Hey!" He dropped that remote like a hot potato and went scrambling for cover. He knew he was touching what he shouldn't have been. It did make me chuckle though, with my back to him, of course!

0 comments: