CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to School

I (Erica) have started back to school. I am 6 classes away from obtaining my bachelors in Christian Ministry from Crown College. (5 classes after Sept 29) I am in the process of taking Educational Ministry, which is proving to be challenging, but nice to be learning again. And having conversations with adults and not a squealing 10 1/2 month old. Even though that is fun! Depending on how this class goes, we will see if I do another one this semester or just wait until the Spring Semester.
We would appreciate any prayers you send our way!

Isaiah is doing well and I promise to post pictures when I get around to it. I actually thought we had lost the camera for a while, but finally found it. So I need to get busy taking pictures. He is standing on everything and has the bruises on his head to prove it. I think he is as graceful as his mom! :) He is becoming a picky eater. He doesn't want formula anymore and becomes a fight to get some in him, but gags and vomits if he has anything chunky to eat. (i.e. cheese, peaches, pears, peas, carrots) But he loves the Gerber puffs and doesn't gag at all. Go figure, the soft things bother him! So he is growing up very fast and soon 11 months and then a year. YIKES! Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comments:

Jay and Jamie Dalton said...

Just wanted to drop in and see how school is going for you. Hope you have a blessed day.

Jamie