CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

6 Months

Isaiah had his 6 month pictures done today. They are so cute! I am having a hard time picking my favorites. I think my wall will turn into a mural of him. What will I do if I have more kids!

Isaiah is growing up so fast. He is putting himself to sleep with naps and bedtime. There is usually some fussing for about 5 mintues, but then there is blissful sleep! Since doing this, his nap times have improved to 1 1/2 to 2 hours. What a blessing for momma to get some things done!

He still has no teeth coming yet. I keep hoping, but then it will show me even more how much he is growing up.

Isaiah continues to be a pure joy to Andy and I. I marvel at God's love for us to give us this precious baby to love and grow. I am forever thankful!

0 comments: